Pre-order Airframe Extra No.7
Our Price: £9.95
Pre-order Airframe Extra No.7: ‘The Suez Crisis – Empire's End’
Covers the historical background prior to the conflict and aerial operations by all sides from 28th October to the ceasefire on 7th November 1956.
- Historical narrative by Steve A. Evans
- Numerous period images
- Colour profiles by Richard J Caruana
- Specially commissioned kit builds:
- 1/48th Meteor NF Mk 13 (Classic Airframes),
- 1/48th N.A. P-51D (Hasegawa),
- 1/48th Republic RF-84F Thunderstreak (Tan Model) by Steve A. Evans
- 1/72nd Meteor F Mk 8 (Xtrakits),
- 1/72nd Sea Hawk FGA Mk 6 (HobbyBoss),
- 1/72nd Piper Cub (Kovozávody Prostejov) by Libor Jekl
- 1/72nd Il-28 Beagle (Trumpeter) by Steve A. Evans
Also in this series:
- Airframe Extra No.1: ‘D-Day To VE Day – The Air Battle Over Europe’
- Airframe Extra No.2: 'The Korean War – The First Jet-vs-Jet Air Battles'
- Airframe Extra No.3: ‘Battle of Britain – Their Finest Hour'
- Airframe Extra No.4: ‘Battle of Taranto – Judgement Day'
- Airframe Extra No.5: ‘The Spanish Civil War – Prelude to World War II’
- Airframe Extra No.6: ‘Continuation War – The War Within A War’